- ← char: beast/hank mccoy →,
- ← char: cable/nathan summers →,
- ← char: captain america/steve rogers →,
- ← char: cyclops/scott summers →,
- ← char: domino/neena thurman →,
- ← char: hope summers →,
- ← char: iron fist/daniel rand →,
- ← char: mirage/danielle moonstar →,
- ← char: power man/luke cage →,
- ← char: spider-man/peter parker →,
- ← char: spider-woman/jessica drew →,
- ← char: winter soldier/james bucky barnes →,
- ← char: wolverine/logan/james howlett →,
- ← creator: chris yost →,
- ← creator: craig kyle →,
- ← creator: jason aaron →,
- ← creator: mike choi →,
- ← creator: ron garney →,
- ← creator: sonia oback →,
- ← event: second coming →,
- ← group: avengers →,
- ← group: x-men →,
- ← publisher: marvel comics →,
- ← title: wolverine: weapon x →,
- ← title: x-force →
Four scans apiece from X-Force #27, Part 9 of "Second Coming", and Wolverine: Weapon X #13.
As "Second Coming" continues, Bastion has sealed San Francisco in a giant impenetrable sphere, and is preparing to flood the area with an army of Nimrod super-sentinels from the future that numbers at least 170,000+ (Domino: "I'm not mathmetician, but that seems bad."). The X-Men's senior officers debate what to do next:
Meanwhile, everybody else goes out to prepare to face the invasion and to help move people out of the city and into the Atlantean underwater complex.
X-Force reunites for one last, glorious suicide mission.
The transporter is only one-way, so Cyclops bitterly notes that he's probably sent them all to their deaths, even if they succeed (one imagines they'll end up taking the sentinels' portal back).
Elsewhere, Wolverine: Weapon X's final pre-relaunch arc continues, as Logan, New Cap, and a psychic woman wearing a hoodie go up against an army of Deathloks sent from the evil, Roxxon-run future (presumably a different one). The story is fine, but the character interaction sparkles:
He's one of Miranda's resistance members in the future.
Also, need more Aaron-written Spider-Man.
Miranda gives Steve the names of the remaining targets from the future, and he has them removed to the Baxter Building under heavy guard. Logan, New Cap, Miranda, and l'il Wakowski take the Deathlok body and head to go visit the man who will create the Deathloks in the future: