At SDCC this year, Marvel announced the release of a five-issue series of one-shots - 40 pages of "all-new material/no reprints" (according to the solicits) at $3.99 - focusing on what "some of the most popular Avengers think about what it takes to be a member of the legendary team" (from the marvel.com article linked at the bottom of this).
- Ant-Man & the Wasp, written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa with interior art by Stéphanie Hans (out Nov. 2 - tomorrow!
- Vision, written by Kyle Higgins and Alec Siegel with interior art by Stephane Perger (Nov. 9)
- Luke Cage, written by Adam Glass and Mike Benson with interior art by Dalibor Talajic (Nov. 16)
- Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver, written by Sean McKeever with interior art by Mirco Pierfederici (Nov. 23)
- Thor, written by Kathryn Immonen with interior art by Al Barrionuevo (Nov. 30)( Covers, solicits, and all sorts of previews (only from the first four, sorry) ahoy! )
More info is available from a marvel.com article
in which each writer/writing team explains briefly what their goals are for their issue and a Newsarama interview with all writers except Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa