WORLDS’ FINEST #2
Written by PAUL LEVITZ
Art by GEORGE PEREZ, SCOTT KOBLISH and KEVIN MAGUIRE
Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
1:25 B&W Variant cover by GEORGE PEREZ
On sale JUNE 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• HUNTRESS and POWER GIRL versus THE IRRADIATED MAN!
• Learn what our heroes have been doing since they arrived here five years ago from Earth Two!
Also, Paul Levitz revealed more on the upcoming series in another interview. Things to look forward to:
1. Helena Wayne was 16 years old on Earth-2 prior to being stranded
2. Both Kara and Helena have been stranded on the main DCU Earth for 5 years
3. Kara and Helena parted ways at some point but remained in touch
4. Kara isn't Power Girl yet, but will become Power Girl in Worlds' Finest
5. Helena has been active as both Huntress and Helena Bertinelli for quite a while
6. We'll find out why they chose the identities of Huntress and Power Girl
7. We'll especially find out the story behind the Helena Bertinelli identity (five bucks says the Bertinellis were still on the main DCU Earth and were all still killed)
8. Levitz emphasises Bruce and Clark as their counterparts (probably safe to assume they're still related)
Pretty much what I expected. At this rate I'll have their entire story figured out before I even read the first page of the first issue.