- char: abomination/emil blonsky,
- char: ant-man/giant man/hank pym,
- char: captain america/steve rogers,
- char: hawkeye/ronin/clint barton,
- char: iron man/tony stark,
- char: ka-zar,
- char: leader/samuel sterns,
- char: mama cage,
- char: power man/luke cage,
- char: spider-man/peter parker,
- char: storm/ororo munroe,
- char: super-skrull,
- char: tigra/greer grant,
- char: wasp/giant-girl/janet van dyne,
- char: wolverine/logan/james howlett,
- group: avengers,
- publisher: marvel comics,
- title: marvel adventures,
- title: marvel adventures avengers,
- title: mini marvels
When Batgirl 1 bites
When Jeph Loeb writes
When I'm feeling sad
I simply read MA Avengers
And then I don't feel so bad
Alright, so I read through some Marvel Adventures Avengers as research for a Peter/MJ story (Plug! So cheap!) and here are a few things I now know I love.
Jan-sized hugs! (And Hank likes it, although who wouldn’t like being scrunched up against Storm and Janet Van Dyne?).
The Dark Avengers, MODOK-style!
Armin Zola's body!
Luke Cage's momma!
Tony Stark fishing (with science!).
Ka-Zar learning to drive!
Avengers in time!
Tigra's (nonexistent) power over cats!