I hate to drag on him too much but, as I've stated a couple of times, I think Miles is at this point a fairly boring character. He was introduced in 2011 and he doesn't even have a proper rogues' gallery at this point. His father has a more developed personality and motivations than he does.
I do think the one big exception to this was the 'Ultimate Prowler' arc. To this day it's the high point of the series for me. Looking at again it works because this is one of the few times where Miles is dealing with something that isn't the equivalent to Peter Parker's scraps; it involves him on a very personal level. I think if Bendis has used this approach for the rest of the series it would be a much better scenario.
( Scans under the cut... )
- char: black panther/t'challa,
- char: cyclops/scott summers,
- char: invisible woman/susan storm,
- char: marvel girl/phoenix/jean grey,
- char: mr. fantastic/reed richards,
- char: spider-man/miles morales,
- char: spider-man/peter parker,
- char: starlord/peter quill,
- char: sub-mariner/namor mckenzie,
- char: thanos,
- creator: alex ross