Date: 2023-11-28 09:10 pm (UTC)
superfangirl1: (Default)
From: [personal profile] superfangirl1
I like that this energy builds to a brutal explosive conclusion. As it shown that both characters are masters of manipulation that were playing with each other.

Date: 2023-12-06 07:24 pm (UTC)
zylly: (Default)
From: [personal profile] zylly
King is an interesting writer. Sometimes, very good, sometimes very bad. And sometimes good at first glance, but not on repeat reading.

This, though, I’ve been enjoying. I’m not sure how I feel about Penguin being almost good looking though.

Profile

scans_daily: (Default)
Scans Daily

Extras

Founded by girl geeks and members of the slash fandom, [community profile] scans_daily strives to provide an atmosphere which is LGBTQ-friendly, anti-racist, anti-ableist, woman-friendly and otherwise discrimination and harassment free.

Bottom line: If slash, feminism or anti-oppressive practice makes you react negatively, [community profile] scans_daily is probably not for you.

Please read the community ethos and rules before posting or commenting.

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2 34 5
67 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 282930   

Most Popular Tags