Five minutes later, Tombstone's going to realise he missed a golden opportunity to say "you're grounded." and he'll spend the rest of his life kicking himself for it.
I mean, you tore off her wings! The moment was there! Call yourself a parent...
I like that Spider finally took charge and kicked some ass in this issue. , I wondered if Tombstone is going to swing back to the crime side to so his "Big Man" persona from the animated series. Maybe could be brought over to the comics? Or will his decisions swing to another direction?
Founded by girl geeks and members of the slash fandom, scans_daily strives to provide an atmosphere which is LGBTQ-friendly, anti-racist, anti-ableist, woman-friendly and otherwise discrimination and harassment free.
Bottom line: If slash, feminism or anti-oppressive practice makes you react negatively, scans_daily is probably not for you.
no subject
Date: 2024-02-15 03:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-02-15 01:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-02-15 01:46 pm (UTC)*Proceeds to utterly wreck her costume/source of power*
"I may have been mistaken on several points..."
no subject
Date: 2024-02-15 04:31 pm (UTC)I mean, you tore off her wings! The moment was there!
Call yourself a parent...
no subject
Date: 2024-02-15 04:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-02-16 06:59 pm (UTC)