Ben tries out for Team America, I mean... the Thunderiders.
The team decide to let Ben join, much to the consternation of Wolf and Champ. Champ is another prospective new member of the team, but Wolf is just a jerk.
Later, Ben is attacked by the Marauder, seemingly out of nowhere.
Huh, is that Sharon Ventura? *checks* Gosh, it is. Her first appearance, in fact. I was slightly confused because she wasn't suffering some kind of humiliation.
Founded by girl geeks and members of the slash fandom, scans_daily strives to provide an atmosphere which is LGBTQ-friendly, anti-racist, anti-ableist, woman-friendly and otherwise discrimination and harassment free.
Bottom line: If slash, feminism or anti-oppressive practice makes you react negatively, scans_daily is probably not for you.
no subject
Date: 2024-05-26 02:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-05-26 06:20 pm (UTC)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujyGKfVJRcI
no subject
Date: 2024-05-26 09:04 pm (UTC)I always loved these guys, they were such a wacky concept. Marvel was really firing on all cylinders with the toy tie-ins in the 80s.
no subject
Date: 2024-05-27 04:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-05-26 11:43 pm (UTC)*checks*
Gosh, it is. Her first appearance, in fact.
I was slightly confused because she wasn't suffering some kind of humiliation.
Should'a ran while you had the chance, Sharon.